Saturday 15 June 2019

Vincent Ramsgate pictures also featuring Margate and Broadstairs



I had to get a groanup to go out and take the unveiling pictures, but did listen to Starry Starr Night while eating my American Pie.

I did the same old with the photos, camera lazily copied some postcards off the heap with the camera too and although they will expand here if you just click on them, the versions on the end of today's camera roll may get even bigger.

Here is the link to today's camera Roll

Apart from the business with the ear Vincent Van Gogh  produced two sketches of Ramsgate

of the Van Gogh pup aka Churchill's aka Paragon Hotel

There is a spot the difference aspect to art
 See what I mean
A letter from Van Gogh’s doctor, Felix Rey

I don't think I have a future as an art historian, I will try a metamorphosis toward old local pitchers

  An Hotel, a hotel, a 'otel, an 'otel, complex stuff.

 I have been out sketching today, so spot the difference, of course I am not exactly an artist, more of a painter with optical delusions.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.