Sunday 26 July 2009

More pictures of Thanet taken today

I hope I am not boring you with these pictures, many are just in preparation for future blog posts.

There is also a fair amount of video footage I will try and bung some of this up too but am having a fair amount of trouble sitting after yesterdays roller skating experience.





Sorry I am not in a very political mood at the moment and there in not much news, I am working on an overall review of the Thanet tourist facilities. Beach food kiosks, toilet cleanliness, beach cleanliness, inviting atmosphere etc.

On the whole things are much better than I expected.

Much has been done with my children in tow so much less concentration on camera settings and picture composition than I would have done otherwise. This and I am better at photographing people than scenery.
As it is the school holidays you can expect a lot more of my picture proofs.

1 comment:

  1. michael, i think you need to get your camera cleaned

    great advert for royal sands. a 747 1,000 feet above where it is going to stand. How is Terence Painter going to sell them?

    ReplyDelete

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.