Thursday 22 November 2018

Chatham House School Ramsgate and a few other old Thanet photos new ones mostly Margate and Herne Bay today

I wonder how many survived WW1

 Chatham house 1913 Coleman's house winners of work and cricket cup champion house
 Chatham House First Eleven 1894




 Acol W.I. Sept. 1941
 Millmead Road . 1956


We were bookshopping today in Herne Bay and Margate, had lunch in Turner Contemporary gallery cafe, however the muzak was very odd, it sort of drifts about in the background not quite clear enough to identify

Here are the links to yesterday's Ramsgate and moon photos and today's Herne Bay and Margate photos.

Link 1

Link 2  

Wok wise in the bookshop the link to the pictures of the books we put out yesterday.

Painting wise I have been working on a watercolour of the inside or Wetherspoons aka The Royal Victoria Pavilion here in Ramsgate.
The perspective is a bit difficult so it may not come to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.