Saturday 11 May 2019

Ramsgate, Margate, Westgate and Birchington pictures

 Quite a few old local pictures which should expand if you click on them to a lesser or greater degree. The would have been copied into digital image files at different times using different computers so some will probably be bigger than others.

Hopefully some pictures for this weekend that people haven't seen before

This link should take you to a few Birchington and Westgate from about 10 years ago

I couldn't resist making this animation from that folder, I try to resist but you know how it is.

We had a straightforward moderately average sort of day at work in the bookshop today and I am wondering what to write here.

I hope I have been keeping up with replying to comments on posts here linked to Facebook there and the huge amount of local history related correspondence, let me know if I have missed anything.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.